Happily Ever After
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP: Which character template do I use?

Go down

HELP: Which character template do I use? Empty HELP: Which character template do I use?

Post  Rainy Pie Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:42 pm

With all four character templates up as well as the option to use your own, you may be a bit confused. That's perfectly fine! All you have to do is ask yourself a few questions to figure out which template is for your next character:

Question 1: Will you be making your own template, or using one of the ones provided? Keep in mind you can add things to or edit the ones provided if you wish to spice them up a bit for your characters.

If you answered 'making your own template,' then all you need to do is make sure it has all the information in the basic template at a minimum. Then, you're good to go! If you answered 'one of the ones provided' then keep reading! Smile

Question 2: Is your character a teacher or a student? This should be listed on the Role Claim sheet that you got the character and FC from. Don't know what that is? Head over to Community > Introductions and read all of the information posted there.

Keep in mind whether your character is a teacher or a student.

Question 3: Do you understand how coding works and how to use it? If not, you'll want to go for a Basic template. Depending on whether your character is a teacher or a student, you should pick the appropriate BASIC form. If you do understand coding or want to give it a try, go ahead and click on the Slightly Fancier Coded templates, for teacher if your character is a teacher, and for student if your character is a student.

If you follow these steps you are sure to be on your way to a great first character! Smile

Rainy Pie
Admin

https://onceuponafairytale.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down